Laundry Care in the Czech Republic
Laundry care sales in 2017 were driven by demand for higher quality, evidenced in the rising popularity of more convenient products, such as liquid tablet or concentrated liquid detergents. Premiumisation was facilitated by strengthening purchasing power among Czech consumers, but price promotions/discounts remained highly sought-after in 2017 as consumers still hunted value for money.
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Czech Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premiumisation and Economic Development Positively Impact Sales
- Eco-friendly Products Successfully Build Consumer Base
- Other Laundry Aids Grows Fastest
- Competitive Landscape
- Intensive Price Promotions
- Important Role of Product Innovation
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of In-wash Spot and Stain Removers by Type: % Value Breakdown 2012-2017
- Table 9 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Rising Premiumisation and Convenience
- the Existence of Dual Product Quality in Europe Gains Attention
- Innovative Brand Marketing Punches Through in 2017
- Product Innovation Creates Interest and Boosts Home Care Sales
- Home Care To Achieve Positive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 17 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 20 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 21 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 22 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 24 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources