Laundry Care in China
Concentrated detergents remained relatively new products in China in 2018. Although posting strong current value growth, the category continued to account for just a small share of sales. The slow development of concentrated detergents can be attributed to several factors. Firstly, consumer awareness of the advantages of concentrated detergents remained low, with the majority being unwilling to pay more for environmentally-friendly products. Meanwhile, the product range is still limited. For exa...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Concentrated Detergents Continues To Grow But Still Accounts for A Low Share of Sales
- Tablet Detergents Expected To Record the Strongest Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Consumers Tending Towards More Natural and Gentler Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Guangzhou Liby Enterprise Group Maintains Its Leading Position
- Youthful Marketing Strategies Used by the Leading Players To Attract Younger Consumers
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Registers Stable Current Value Growth in 2018
- Product Improvement A Key Trend in Home Care
- Guangzhou Liby Enterprise Group Remains the Leading Player
- Differentiated Home Care Products Are Introduced Based on Local Needs
- Value Growth Set To Slow Further Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources