Laundry Care in China
Current value sales of laundry care increased in 2017 as liquid detergents continue to take shares from powder detergents. Consumers switched to liquid detergents as the products can protect skin better, and have stronger cleaning capability compared to powder detergents. Manufacturers also drive sales for detergents in liquid format by offering discounts and equipping their products with multiple functions such as colour protection and fabric softening. As a result, liquid detergents enjoyed so...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Growth in Laundry Care Is Supported by Migration From Powder Detergents To Liquid Detergents
- Detergents in New Formats Still in Initial Stage of Development
- Manufacturers Launch Products Targeting Specific Groups
- Competitive Landscape
- Guangzhou Liby Enterprise Group Continues To Lead Laundry Care
- Guangzhou Blue Moon Suffers Decline in Laundry Care
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sustained Growth in Home Care in China
- Manufacturers and Consumers Show Rising Interest in Child-specific Products
- Domestic Manufacturers Outperform International Ones
- Manufacturers Introduce Laundry Care Products in Sheet Format
- Product Maturity, Lack of Time Set To Depress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources