Laundry Care in Belgium
Although laundry care saw a second year of slow retail current value growth in 2019, volume sales continued to decline, as was the case throughout the review period. A further strong switch was seen from powder detergents to liquid tablet detergents, which led volume sales to decrease, due to the more concentrated format, and value sales to increase, as the average unit price of liquid tablet detergents is much higher. Value growth was also limited by price pressure. For instance, whilst e-comme...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Belgium market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Laundry Care in Belgium
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Volume decline continues due to changing consumer habits
- Ecology is increasingly important in laundry care
- Premiumisation seen in several aspects of laundry care to differentiate
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Little change in the competitive landscape, although private label performs well
- Eco-friendly detergents become increasingly popular
- Bulk unpackaged products are popular, but direct ordering may be the future
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 9 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Continued volume decline, whilst value sales struggle to achieve growth
- Performance and the environment are the most important factors
- Multinationals lead, but face challenges
- New product developments mainly consist of eco-friendly products
- Expectations for growth are limited for home care
- MARKET DATA
- Table 15 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 19 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 20 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources