Laundry Care in Azerbaijan
With the resurgence of the national economy after a period of currency devaluation and macroeconomic recession in 2015 and 2016, laundry care posted strong growth both in volume and current value terms in 2018. With higher awareness amongst local consumers about the new products in the market and active advertising by manufacturers (mainly through modern grocery retailers, which are progressively developing in Azerbaijan), new and emerging laundry care categories such as fabric softeners, laundr...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Azerbaijan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Improved Macroeconomic Situation Supports Growth
- Consumers' Busier Lifestyles Support Sales of Laundry Care Products for Machines
- Modern Grocery Retail Outlets Increase Rapidly, Supporting Growth in Laundry Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Azerbaijan Maintains Its Lead in Laundry Care
- International Companies Lead Laundry Care
- Emerging Laundry Care Products Witness New Product Launches
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Stronger Volume Growth After Recessionary Years
- Macroeconomic Resurgence Supports the Growth of Home Care
- International Companies Continue To Lead Home Care in Azerbaijan
- Modern Grocery Retailers Increases Rapidly, Supporting Sales of Home Care Products
- Home Care Set To Grow and Become More Saturated Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 16 Households 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 17 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources