Laundry Care in Algeria
Laundry care is projected to continue benefiting from positive trends such as the growing population, increasing urbanisation, and rising female employment. This will increase the household possession rate of automatic washing machines. Moreover, retailing modernisation, with outlets offering large product and brand portfolios, will continue to boost laundry care sales over the forecast period. Thus, laundry care will remain dominant and the most dynamic within home care in Algeria, although it...
Euromonitor International's Laundry Care in Algeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LAUNDRY CARE IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Laundry Care Dominates Home Care in Algeria
- Standard Powder Detergents Remains Dominant
- Despite Fast Growth, Liquid Detergents Remains in A Niche
- Competitive Landscape
- Henkel Algérie SpA Leads Laundry Care Due To Strong Brand Recognition
- Procter & Gamble Loses Ground Due To Restrictions on Imports
- International Brands Dominate, But Challengers Are Strengthening
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Household Possession of Washing Machines 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Laundry Detergents by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Detergents: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Trends Continue Driving Home Care Sales Growth
- Growing Demand for Economy Brands Is Driven by Severe Price Increases
- Multinationals Still Dominate, Although Domestic Brands Are Gaining Ground
- Independent Small Grocers Continues To Dominate But Modern Retailing Is Growing Faster
- Although Slowing Down, Further Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 12 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources