LEGO France SA in Toys and Games (France)
As in previous years, LEGO is expected to focus strongly on product innovation and novelties for its strategic development in 2017. Two of the upcoming novelties are LEGO Boost (construction kits that blend in with robotics) and a community platform dedicated to networking and exchange for children under 13 years old. The company will also focus on product development under specific licences, notably LEGO Batman, Ninjago and the Star Wars VIII.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LEGO FRANCE SA IN TOYS AND GAMES (FRANCE)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 LEGO France SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 LEGO France SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 LEGO France SA: Competitive Position 2016