Joyería Tous SA in Personal Accessories (Spain)
The company will continue to focus on expanding its network of stores both domestically and internationally. At the end of 2015 and during 2016 it opened new stores in key Spanish cities such as Madrid and Barcelona. The company is also focusing on expanding its online business. This, according to company sources, grew over 80% since launch and accounted for 3% of its sales at the end of the review period.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- JOYERÍA TOUS SA IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (SPAIN)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Joyería Tous SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Joyería Tous SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Joyeria Tous SA: Competitive Position 2015