James Pascoe Ltd in Retailing (New Zealand)
The James Pascoe group will look to continue developing its private label range as a legitimate competitor to brand name goods. It will aim to achieve this by pursuing an internet retailing focused strategy.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- JAMES PASCOE LTD IN RETAILING (NEW ZEALAND)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 James Pascoe: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Chart 1 James Pascoe Ltd: Farmers, Department Stores in New Zealand
- Private Label
- Summary 2 James Pascoe: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 James Pascoe: Competitive Position 2015