Ito En Ltd in Health and Wellness (Japan)
Ito En aims to be a leading global tea company by increasing its focus on its green tea business. In so doing, the company not only intends to increase its sales but also to promote Japanese tea culture globally. By fiscal year 2017, the company aims to achieve net sales of JPY500 billion.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients, Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning and Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients, Health and Wellness by Type, Health Wellness by Prime Positioning.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ITO EN LTD IN HEALTH AND WELLNESS (JAPAN)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Ito En Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Ito En Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Ito En Ltd: Competitive Position 2016