Intertoy Zone Srl in Toys and Games (Romania)
Following the recent acquisition by Polish Enterprise Fund VII, Noriel aims to modernise its current stores but to also expand its network. The company intends to double its number of stores on the Romanian market. It will also focus on improving consumers’ in-store experience.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INTERTOY ZONE SRL IN TOYS AND GAMES (ROMANIA)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Intertoy Zone Srl: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Intertoy Zone Srl: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Intertoy Zone Srl: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Intertoy Zone Srl: Competitive Position 2016