International Breweries Plc in Alcoholic Drinks (Nigeria)
International Breweries Plc aims to take advantage of its core strength as a regional power in alcoholic drinks in the southwestern regions of Nigeria to improve its value share. Its recent acquisition by SABMiller Plc in 2011 has enabled it to expand its resources in order to better compete and so the company’s production capacity has been increased to 650,000 hectolitres per annum. Its core brand, Trophy, is being more aggressively marketed and distributed beyond its core area of sales in the...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES PLC IN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (NIGERIA)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 International Breweries Plc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 International Breweries Plc: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 International Breweries Plc: Competitive Position 2015