Intermediaries in Vietnam
Intermediaries continued to display strong development in 2015, with a current value increase of 12%, although this was lower than the current value growth seen in 2014. This was due to the fact that fuel prices showed a declining trend in 2015, which made air tickets and the prices of tours lower. As such, even though the current value performance in 2015 was lower than in 2014, the value growth at constant 2015 prices in 2015 was on a par with the growth in 2014. In terms of number of outlets,...
Euromonitor International's Intermediaries in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Intermediaries Air Sales Only, Intermediaries Car Rental Sales Only, Intermediaries Corporate Business Sales, Intermediaries Cruise Sales, Intermediaries Leisure Sales, Intermediaries Lodging Sales Only, Intermediaries Offline Sales, Intermediaries Online Sales, Intermediaries Other Sales, Intermediaries Other Transport Sales Only, Intermediaries Package Holidays Sales, Intermediaries Travel Insurance Sales Only.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Intermediaries market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INTERMEDIARIES IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Intermediaries Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 Forecast Intermediaries Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- the Government Is Active in Boosting Tourism in Vietnam
- Online Travel Sales Gain Popularity
- Intense Competition Amongst Airlines
- Dynamic Packaging Establishes A Foothold
- Travel Is Expected To Witness A Positive Performance in Vietnam Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination Vietnam: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 6 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 7 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 8 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 9 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 10 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 11 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 12 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources