Intermediaries in Denmark
Intermediaries recorded current value sales growth of 5% in 2017. Booking through intermediaries is perceived as convenient by Danes, as it allows for easy price comparisons. Throughout the review period, the value share of online transactions within intermediaries increased, while that of offline transactions declined. This trend was reflective of the major influence that travel has had on the wider development of internet retailing in Denmark. Online intermediaries sales grew by 8% in current...
Euromonitor International's Intermediaries in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Intermediaries Air Sales Only, Intermediaries Car Rental Sales Only, Intermediaries Corporate Business Sales, Intermediaries Cruise Sales, Intermediaries Leisure Sales, Intermediaries Lodging Sales Only, Intermediaries Offline Sales, Intermediaries Online Sales, Intermediaries Other Sales, Intermediaries Other Transport Sales Only, Intermediaries Package Holidays Sales, Intermediaries Travel Insurance Sales Only.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Intermediaries market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INTERMEDIARIES IN DENMARK
- Euromonitor International
- September 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Intermediaries Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Intermediaries Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Danish Travel Market Benefits From Favourable Economic Conditions
- Internet Transactions Continue To Grow Strongly in Current Value Terms
- Low Cost Airlines and Online Travel Fare Aggregators Fuel Competition
- Wonderful Copenhagen Launches New localhood Strategy
- Danes Embrace M-commerce for Travel Purchases
- Summary 1 Destination Denmark: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 8 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 10 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 11 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources