Intermediaries in Brazil
Intermediaries registered a 3% decrease in current value sales in 2015 to reach R$42.1 billion. This performance was much weaker than the positive 6% review period CAGR. This can be partially explained by the weak performance of: intermediaries leisure air offline sales only, which decreased by 7% in current value terms in 2015 to reach R$3.9 billion; and intermediaries corporate business air offline sales only, which also saw a 7% drop in current value sales to reach R$5.3 billion.
Euromonitor International's Intermediaries in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Intermediaries Air Sales Only, Intermediaries Car Rental Sales Only, Intermediaries Corporate Business Sales, Intermediaries Cruise Sales, Intermediaries Leisure Sales, Intermediaries Lodging Sales Only, Intermediaries Offline Sales, Intermediaries Online Sales, Intermediaries Other Sales, Intermediaries Other Transport Sales Only, Intermediaries Package Holidays Sales, Intermediaries Travel Insurance Sales Only.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Intermediaries market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INTERMEDIARIES IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Intermediaries Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 4 Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Intermediaries Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Strong Recessive Economic Cycle Hampers the Performance of Travel
- Brazil Leads Both Mobile and Online Travel Sales in Latin America
- Consolidation and A Multichannel Approach To Offset Weaker Demand
- Hotelquando.com Offers An Alternative Way To Book Hotel Rooms
- 2016 Olympic Games Puts Brazil in the Public Eye
- Summary 1 Destination Brazil: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 8 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 9 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 10 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 11 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources