- INTERMEDIARIES IN BELGIUM
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Intermediaries Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 4 Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Intermediaries Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- 2015 Is A Good Year for Belgian Tourism Despite Some Low Notes
- Online Travel Slightly Less Dynamic Than Usual
- Pure Players Score A Hit
- Dynamic Packaging Reinvents the Offer of Traditional Intermediaries
- Belgium Should Overcome the Drama of March 2016
- Summary 1 Destination Belgium: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 8 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 9 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 10 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 11 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources
Intermediaries in Belgium
Intermediaries posted appreciable current value growth of 4% in 2015 as the performance of online sales largely offset the ongoing decline of offline sales. Intermediaries online sales grew 16% in current value. The number of bricks and mortar travel retail outlets continued to face higher operating costs and increasing competition from pure online players, as well as losing less loyal consumers. Indeed, according to industry experts, Belgians spent 30% more time comparing offers in 2015. As a r...
Euromonitor International's Intermediaries in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Intermediaries Air Sales Only, Intermediaries Car Rental Sales Only, Intermediaries Corporate Business Sales, Intermediaries Cruise Sales, Intermediaries Leisure Sales, Intermediaries Lodging Sales Only, Intermediaries Offline Sales, Intermediaries Online Sales, Intermediaries Other Sales, Intermediaries Other Transport Sales Only, Intermediaries Package Holidays Sales, Intermediaries Travel Insurance Sales Only.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Intermediaries market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.