- INSURANCE AND PENSION FUNDING IN MEXICO: ISIC 66
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2010-2015
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2000-2020
- Industry Sectors
- Table 3 Production by Sector: Value 2010-2015
- Table 4 Production by Sector: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 5 Production by Sector: Share of Total 2010-2015
- Chart 2 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 2000-2020
- Table 6 Industry Leaders: Company Production Shares in 2015
- Import and Export
- Table 7 Import and Export 2010-2015
- Chart 3 Import vs Export Growth 2000-2015
- Market and Buyers
- Table 8 Key Market Indicators 2010-2015
- Table 9 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 10 Households: Key Statistics 2010-2015
- Chart 4 Household Expenditure on Insurance and Pension Funding vs GDP 2000-2020
- Chart 5 Household Expenditure on Insurance and Pension Funding vs Population 2000-2020
- Table 11 Supply Structure 2010-2015
- Table 12 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 13 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2010-2015
- Labour Costs
- Table 14 Key Statistics 2010-2015
- Chart 6 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2000-2015
- Chart 7 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2000-2015
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 15 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 8 Attractiveness Index of Insurance and Pension Funding Among Other Mexico Industries
- Chart 9 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 16 Forecasts 2016-2021
- Insurance and Pension Funding
Insurance and Pension Funding in Mexico: ISIC 66
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Insurance and Pension Funding market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Life Insurance, Non-life Insurance, Pension Funding.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Insurance and Pension Funding market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.