Information and Communications in Turkey
The Turkish information and communications industry continued expanding confidently at a double-digit rate in 2017. The industry was further lifted by growing internet usage, thanks to both the increasing number of subscribers and rising traffic. In 2017 the number of mobile internet users surged by 13%, while the fixed-line internet user count increased by 7%. Furthermore, internet consumption per user rose even faster, with the country’s mobile data traffic soaring by 80% to 2TB and fixed-line...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Information and Communications market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Computer and Related Services, Filmmaking, Radio and TV, Publishing and Printing, Telecommunications.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Information and Communications market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Booming Internet Usage Drives Industry's Growth
- Infrastructure Development To Play A Major Role in Turkey's Digitization
- Turkish Businesses and Government Expand Investments in It Solutions
- Traditional Media Retains Dominant in Face of Fast-rising Digital Alternatives
- Competitive Landscape
- Telecoms' Foray Into It Sector
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Production Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Printing Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Telecommunications Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Computer and Related Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Radio and TV Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Filmmaking Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Cost Structure
- Chart 11 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 16 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 19 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 20 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 23 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 24 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 25 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry Context
- Chart 26 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 27 Information and Communications vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 28 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 29 Information and Communications in Western Europe 2002-2022, USD million