Inditex, Industria de Diseño Textil SA in Apparel and Footwear (Greece)
Inditex is planning to continue expanding its outlet network in Athens and in smaller cities of Greece. The fashion retail group will also keep its focus on product variety and price levels.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INDITEX, INDUSTRIA DE DISEÑO TEXTIL SA IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Inditex, Industria de Diseño Textil SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Inditex, Industria de Diseño Textil SA: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Inditex, Industria de Diseño Textil SA: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Inditex, Industria de Diseño Textil SA: Competitive Position 2016