Next India Retail Ltd in Consumer Appliances (India)
Next India Retail Ltd aims to be present at selected locations and spread to tier 2 towns in order to save on costs and optimise revenue. The retailer was hit by price competition from internet retailers and therefore it aims to restructure in order to minimise costs and achieve higher operational efficiency.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NEXT INDIA RETAIL LTD IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Next India Retail Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Next India Retail Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Electronics and appliance specialist retailers: Next
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Next India Retail Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Next India Retail Ltd: Competitive Position 2015