Incontinence in Georgia
In 2015, Georgia encountered a strong currency devaluation: the Georgian lari lost its value against the US dollar by 35%. This fact pushed up the unit price of incontinence products by 9% in current terms in 2015. As incontinence lacks competition, players were not obliged to strongly decrease their mark-ups in 2015 and, as a result, incontinence faced unit price growth in 2015. Incontinence is not showing price elasticity in the short term, and therefore in 2015 the increased unit price...
Euromonitor International's Incontinence in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Incontinence market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INCONTINENCE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Incontinence by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Incontinence: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Incontinence: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Incontinence by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Currency Devaluation Expands the Value Size of Tissue and Hygiene
- Launches of Modern Grocery Retailers Support Growth of Tissue and Hygiene Categories
- International Players Gain Stronger Positions in Overall Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Overtaking Sales
- Tissue and Hygiene To Continue Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2010-2015
- Table 8 Infant Population 2010-2015
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2010-2015
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2010-2015
- Table 11 Households 2010-2015
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2015-2020
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources