Incontinence in Canada
Demand for incontinence products is supported by the growing ageing population in Canada. The number of people over the age of 65 grew by 4% in 2015 to over 5.7 million and by 21% since 2010 compared to 1% and 5.5% growth rates over the same periods for the total population. The rising incidence of incontinence over the age of 65 is fuelling demand growth in Canada as a greater share of the population reaches the age where such products are becoming necessary.
Euromonitor International's Incontinence in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Incontinence market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INCONTINENCE IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Reimbursement/prescription Incontinence
- Table 1 Reimbursement/Prescription Incontinence Value Sales: 2015
- Category Data
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Incontinence by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Retail Sales of Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Retail Incontinence: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Incontinence: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Incontinence by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Retail Sales of Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Sees Moderate Growth
- Incontinence Products See Above-industry Growth
- Manufacturers Lead Consumers Towards Premium Products
- Supermarkets Dominate But Are Losing Share
- Moderate Growth Ahead
- Key Trends and Developments
- Strong Growth Trend Continues in Incontinence Market
- ultra Trend on the Rise
- Shrinking Toilet Paper
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2010-2015
- Table 9 Infant Population 2010-2015
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2010-2015
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2010-2015
- Table 12 Households 2010-2015
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2015-2020
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources