Incontinence in Cameroon
Incontinence sales remained insignificant throughout the review period. These products are available in Cameroon but distribution is limited to a small number of upmarket supermarkets and chemists and pharmacies in major cities. Awareness of these products is low, while sales are also hindered by high prices, around seven times the level of unit prices in sanitary protection.
Euromonitor International's Incontinence in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Incontinence market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- INCONTINENCE IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- March 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Executive Summary
- Positive Review Period Growth Thanks To Rising Urbanisation
- Tissue and Hygiene Is Far From Maturity With Strong Growth Potential
- Domestic Manufacturer Sitracel SA Performs Well
- Modern Retail Channels Grow Although Traditional Channels Continue To Lead
- Positive Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Birth Rates 2010-2015
- Table 2 Infant Population 2010-2015
- Table 3 Female Population by Age 2010-2015
- Table 4 Total Population by Age 2010-2015
- Table 5 Households 2010-2015
- Table 6 Forecast Infant Population 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Female Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 8 Forecast Total Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 9 Forecast Households 2015-2020
- Market Data
- Table 10 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 11 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 16 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 17 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources