Hosiery in Taiwan
Demand for hosiery is still rising, although at a slower pace than in the past. One major reason for this is that many schools are gradually relaxing the requirements to wear socks and shoes with school uniforms and schoolchildren are increasingly allowed to wear sandals, which are more suitable for the country’s warm climate. However, demand for sports socks is rising among the increasing numbers of fitness enthusiasts among the population and these two countervailing trends are expected to res...
Euromonitor International's Hosiery in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Non-Sheer Hosiery, Sheer Hosiery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hosiery market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOSIERY IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Moderate Growth Projections for Hosiery Set To Be Based on Waning Demand
- Retail Distribution of Hosiery To Continue Evolving, With Internet Retailing the Big Winner
- Rising Demand for Sports Socks Set To Continue Underpinning Sales Growth in Hosiery
- Competitive Landscape
- Sun Flower Co Is the Leading Name in Hosiery Due To Demand From Schoolchildren
- Uniqlo's Hosiery Continues To Increase in Popularity As Sales Boom
- Private Label Continues To Struggle in Hosiery
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hosiery by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hosiery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Hosiery by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Hosiery by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Hosiery: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Hosiery: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sportswear Reinforces Its Status As the Most Dynamic Apparel and Footwear Category
- Childrenswear Continues To Thrive Despite the Falling Birth Rate
- International Brands Remain in the Lead As Smaller Independent Brands Boom
- the Success of International Fast Fashion Brands Continues To Influence the Industry
- Steady Sales Growth Expected in Apparel and Footwear Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources