Hosiery in Austria
Hosiery is set to register only marginal value growth in the forecast period. The category suffers from saturation and a high level of discounting and frequent sales, which erodes its value growth potential. In general, consumers do not place a high priority on hosiery; therefore affordable prices are important in order to tempt people to buy. Brand loyalty too is weak.
Euromonitor International's Hosiery in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Non-Sheer Hosiery, Sheer Hosiery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Hosiery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOSIERY IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hosiery Faces Saturation With Discounting, Sales Constraining Value Growth
- Impulse Buying Is High and Helpful
- Consumer Preference Is for Comfortable Hosiery
- Competitive Landscape
- A Large Number of Companies Target Hosiery
- Value-added Products Are Important
- Manufacturers Looking at Premium Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Hosiery by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Hosiery by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Hosiery: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Hosiery: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Hosiery by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Apparel and Footwear Registers A Moderate Performance
- Austrian Economy Is Growing Again
- Changing Weather Patterns Impact Demand and Smart Technology Is Growing
- Apparel and Footwear Retail Is Congested, But Online Retailing Is Seeing Rapid Growth
- Moderate Growth Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Apparel and Footwear: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Apparel and Footwear by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Apparel and Footwear by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources