Hornbach Baumarkt SR sro in Retailing (Slovakia)
Hornbach performed well in the entire CEE region in 2015, strengthening its position while its competitor BauMax is exiting the market as OBI group acquired it. The company is planning to open one or two new outlets in the near future.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HORNBACH BAUMARKT SR SRO IN RETAILING (SLOVAKIA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Hornbach Baumarkt SR sro: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Hornbach Baumarkt SR sro: Competitive Position 2015