Homewares in Argentina
To increase sales in homeware, in 2019, players focused on creative and colourful designs for their kitchen utensils. Some brands also developed unique limited edition products, endorsed by famous local chefs, who gave their names to these ranges. These limited editions boosted sales through scarcity, using famous names to attract consumers and promote quality through their endorsements. Another strategy players started to implement in 2019, was replacing Teflon pots and pans, which have health-...
Euromonitor International's Homewares in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Product coverage: Homewares and Home Furnishings.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Homewares in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- April 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Kitchen utensils launch with new designs and celebrity endorsements to boost value sales
- Social media is a crucial marketing tool for hardware players, with food communities and the use of influencers engaged to drive growth
- Reusable drinking water bottles have become popular, with sales boosted by the health and wellness trend, as well as environmental issues
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- One of the leading players, Essen SA, adds items to its existing lines to boost sales and offer consumers simple cooking solutions
- Homewares leader Rigolleau SA faces challenges, losing share due to poor sales performance and increasing competition
- The economic situation provides opportunities for cheaper brands, and opportunities for direct selling
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Homewares by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Homewares by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Homewares by Material: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Homewares: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Homewares: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Distribution of Homewares by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Homewares by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Homewares by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The challenging economy puts pressures on home and garden; however, growth is driven by deals, promotions and increased unit prices
- Social media influencers posting DIY videos, botanical fashions and vertical gardens shape the landscape in home and garden in 2019
- Home paint players lead the competitive landscape, benefiting from established reputations and a wide array of competitively priced products
- Retailers implement promotions, while e-commerce and direct sellers offer instalment payment systems to price-sensitive consumers
- Growth will be boosted through inflation and higher unit prices, as the rise of e-commerce is set to challenge home and garden players
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home and Garden by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Summary 1 Research Sources