Home Laundry Appliances in Argentina
Financing through instalments, with programmes such as Arora 12 and Ahora 18, helped the recovery of home laundry, which suffered a fall earlier in the review period. Ahora 12 emerged from an agreement between the national government and credit card issuers to boost consumption and domestic production. Ahora 12 was implemented in 2014 and, in 2017, extended to Ahora 18 due to its good results. This plan allows consumers to pay in up to 18 interest-free instalments when purchasing an appliance. B...
Euromonitor International's Home Laundry Appliances in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Automatic Tumble Dryers, Automatic Washer Dryers, Automatic Washing Machines, Built-in Home Laundry Appliances, Freestanding Home Laundry Appliances, Other Home Laundry Appliances, Semi-Automatic Washing Machines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Laundry Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Trust in Health Benefits of Herbal/traditional Products Drives Demand
- Growing Interest in Organic Products
- Rising Consumer Health Awareness To Continue Fuelling Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbal/traditional Products Remains Fragmented
- Local Players To Continue Dominating Sales
- Global Companies To Invest in Marketing and Innovation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Urbanisation and Expanding Middle Class Drive Consumer Healthcare Growth
- Government Continues To Regulate Prices Despite Appeals From Manufacturers
- International Manufacturers Dominate With Trusted Foreign Brands
- Pharmacies Remain Leading Distribution Channel
- Vitamins and Paediatric Consumer Healthcare To Post Robust Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources