Home Insecticides in Vietnam
Rural areas provide a suitable environment for the presence of ants, mosquitoes, flies and other insects, leading to strong demand for home insecticides. Thus, players in the category are investing more efforts in rural areas by launching various marketing activities to improve product presence as well as brand awareness, increasing overall volume sales.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Vietnam market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rural Areas Have Become the Main Target for Players in the Category
- Sales of Home Insecticides Fluctuate According To the Season
- Consumers Lean for Less Harmful Home Insecticides Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Fumakilla Vietnam Pte Ltd Ltd Holds the Largest Category Share
- Players in the Category Are Competing Fiercely for Category Share
- International Players Dominate the Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Steady Growth in 2017 Due To Increasing Incomes
- Internet Retailing Is Showing Potential
- Major International Players Dominate the Home Care Market
- Product Developments Are Affected by Concerns About Health Issues
- the Home Care Market Is Predicted To Register Stable Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources