Home Insecticides in Ukraine
In 2017, home insecticides benefited from the appearance of new formats and pack types. Thus, while over the review period insecticide coils was led by spiral formats, in 2017 Bros launched coils in a stick format in a folding carton of four units. Insecticide baits also emerged in new packaging. Bros and Global-Agrotrade, which only entered the category in 2017, offered baits in other rigid containers and plastic squeezable tubes, respectively. SC Johnson, meanwhile, launched other home insecti...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Ukraine market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Home Insecticides Appear in New Formats and Packaging
- Change in Format in Insecticide Coils Drives the Category's Value Sales
- Other Home Insecticides Records the Weakest Performance
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson and Upeco Remain the Leading Players
- Marketing More Influential Than Price-driven Competition
- New Companies Enter Home Insecticides
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Stabilisation Helps Drive Home Care Sales
- Consumers Show More Interest in Task-specific Home Care Products
- International Manufacturers Continue To Lead Although Ukrainian Companies Achieve Stronger Growth
- Consumers' Saving Mentality Supports the Emergence of New Packaging Formats
- Home Care Anticipated To Register A Significantly Stronger Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources