Home Insecticides in Tunisia
Home insecticides is heavily dependent on weather patterns for sales. Temperatures and humidity in all seasons largely dictate the number of insects, and consequently have an impact on volume sales of insecticides. Ongoing climate change, however, means that insect populations could possibly increase in the long term. Other drivers that may heavily influence volume sales include new disease threats; for instance, pollution will significantly boost sales of home insecticides over the forecast per...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Tunisia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Weather Plays An Important Role in Home Insecticides Sales
- Spray/aerosol Insecticides To Remain Largest Within Home Insecticides
- Healthy Growth Supported by Consumer Awareness of the Dangerous Effects of Insects
- Competitive Landscape
- Ste Chimap Still Leads Home Insecticides in 2017
- Advertising Plays An Important Role Within Home Insecticides
- Manufacturers To Focus on Developing Home Insecticides Products With No Chemical Ingredients
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Faster Value Growth Posted in 2017
- Tunisian Consumers Look To More Affordable Products
- International Companies Continue To Lead Home Care in 2017
- Independent Small Grocers Dominates the Distribution of Home Care in 2017
- Home Care Is Set To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources