Home Insecticides in Taiwan
Both the Taiwanese government and the public have paid serious attention to dengue fever, especially in the summer since 2015, leading to the government successfully suppressing dengue fever outbreaks in 2016 and consumers getting used to home insecticides to avoid direct contact with these tropical insects. Considering the weather in Taiwan gets hotter during summer, it is increasingly difficult to control the damage from dengue fever outbreaks. Accordingly, the government actively educates con...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Taiwan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Home Insecticides Posts Healthy Growth in 2017
- Insecticide Baits and Other Home Insecticides Are the Most Dynamic
- Spray/aerosol Insecticides Remains the Largest Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Leader's Position Is Supported by Multiple Product Lines and Brands
- International Players Slowly Increase Their Shares, While Domestic Players Continue Dominating Home Insecticides
- Multiple Retailing Channels, Including Warehouse Clubs and Independent Small Grocers, Are Important in Supporting Growth of Home Insecticides
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Posts Steady Current Value Growth in 2017
- Taiwanese Consumers Gradually Moving Towards More Eco-friendly and Natural Home Care Products
- International Brands Lead Within Home Care, While Domestic Players Try To Maintain Or Break Through in Some Niche Areas
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Continue To Record Value Sales Growth Within Home Care, While Internet Retailing and Warehouse Clubs Hold Significant Positions
- Growth of Home Care Expected To Accelerate
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources