Home Insecticides in South Africa
With regard to home insecticides, consumers seek products that are quick and easy to use and which provide instant results. Many producers use words and phrases such as “Instant Kill” and “Deadly Killing Action” on the packaging of their brands to highlight attributes. Positive growth was supported by the fact that spray/aerosol insecticides was the clear leader with by far the greatest proportion of overall current value sales in 2017, and recorded the highest value growth of all the categories...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in South Africa market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Seek Products With instant Kill Capabilities
- Electric Insecticides Also Records Fast Retail Value Growth
- Seasonality Impacts Growth As Demand Is Higher in Summer
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Player Tiger Consumer Brands Dominates Category Sales
- Consumers Are Spoiled for Choice
- Lack of Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Uncertain Economic Conditions Affect Consumers
- Consumers Become More Aspirational and Demand Value-added Goods
- Fierce Competition Between Leading Players and Private Label
- Other Product Innovations and Changes
- Future Performance Set To Be Impacted by Increased Competition
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources