- HOME INSECTICIDES IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees A Slowdown in Value Growth in 2016
- Premium But Affordable Products Appeal To Consumers
- Multinational Players Still Dominate Home Care in the Philippines
- Internet Retailing Gains Ground in Metropolitan Areas
- Value Growth Is Expected To Accelerate Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- the Average Filipino Household Size Steadily Declines
- Consumers Are Increasingly Buying Bigger Pack Sizes
- Safety Precautions Progressively Influence the Choice of Household Goods
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Home Insecticides in the Philippines
In the Philippines, sales of home insecticides generally depend on the number of households and the prevailing public alarm over disease-carrying insects. In 2016, more than 23 million households existed in the Philippines, indicating high potential demand for home insecticides. However, during the same year, trade sources said that the alarm over disease-carrying insects such as mosquitoes seemed to be lower compared with previous years. One of the reasons might be the lower media attention on...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Philippines market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.