Home Insecticides in Nigeria Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market; Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change; Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands; Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Malaria remains a significant problem in Nigeria, with estimates in 2016 that 97% of the population are at risk of infection. Concerns over this issue are thus supporting ongoing sales growth for home insecticides, despite the economic constraints faced by consumers at the end of the review period. A Malaria outbreak in Sokoto notably killed 48 in October 2016 alone.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Nigeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Gongoni Co Ltd in Home Care (nigeria)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Gongoni Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Gongoni Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Double-digit Current Value Growth Solely Due To Inflation in 2016
- Consumers Shift To Affordable Multifunctional Products
- Shares Shaken Up As Consumers Trade Down
- Economy Distribution Channels Attract Price-sensitive Consumers
- Sluggish Forecast Period Growth Due To Economic Uncertainty
- Key Trends and Developments
- Growing Price-sensitivity Due To Economic Downturn and High Inflation
- Mid-income Consumers Turn Back To Multifunctional and Affordable Cleaning Products
- Counterfeits and Informal Retailing Pose Growing Challenge
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Region: Value 2011-2016
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Region: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources