Home Insecticides in Morocco
As the large cities in Morocco are becoming more crowded, it becomes more challenging for government municipalities to deal with waste disposal, especially during public holidays, when all government institutions close, and thus waste collects in the streets, which attracts insects. In large Moroccan cities, consumers tend to buy different home insecticides in order to get rid of such insects and protect their children from illness. Spray/aerosol home insecticides are the most popular in Morocco...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Morocco market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Home Insecticides Expected To Grow Strongly Over the Forecast Period
- Insecticide Sales in Morocco Will Remain Seasonal
- Threats To Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson Sas Leads Sales of Home Insecticides in Morocco
- Strong Competition in Spray/aerosol Home Insecticides
- International Companies Still Dominate Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Positive Growth in Morocco
- Specialised Products Continued To Be Very Popular in Morocco
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Are Still the Leading Distribution Channel in Home Care in Morocco
- International Companies Are Still Outperforming Local Players in 2017
- Home Care Is Expected To See Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources