Home Insecticides in Macedonia
Prolonged wet periods, economising on less essential household items and general low brand awareness underpinned the stagnant growth performance in 2017. Sales of home insecticides in Macedonia are sporadic and remain highly seasonal. These products are mainly available from chained modern grocery retailers, which are better able to stock up on home insecticides. The use of home insecticides is most prevalent in spring and, especially, summer. Due to weather fluctuations, specific demand oscilla...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Macedonia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multiple Factors Influence Home Insecticides in 2017
- Home Insecticides Are Increasingly Viewed As A Health Hazard
- Convenience Drives the Demand for Electric Insecticides
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Dominates Home Insecticides in 2017
- Home Insecticides Is the Preserve of International Players
- the Competitive Landscape Is Set To Remain Highly Concentrated
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To Grow Despite Economic Hardship in 2017
- Innovation Focuses on Laundry Care and Surface Care
- Strong International Presence in Home Care
- Modern Grocery Retailers Dominate Home Care
- Key New Product Launches To Stimulate Positive Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources