Home Insecticides in Kenya
Rising disposable incomes, increased product quality and a populace increasingly knowledgeable on the dangers of malaria are set to promote value growth in home insecticides over the forecast period. Consumer spending is expected to rise due to the increased knowledge and product awareness gained from heightened marketing campaigns, the availability of affordable products, and the wider variety of products included within the product ranges.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Kenya market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN KENYA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Middle Class With Rising Disposable Income Drive Sales
- Consumer Convenience and Affordable Product Pricing Are Major Selling Points
- Wide Product Assortment and Competitive Pricing Support Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Still Preferred by Kenyans
- Product Pricing Is the Main Differentiator
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Home Care Revenues Slows in 2017
- Consumers Demand A Value Proposition
- Multinationals Bring Innovative Cleaning Methods To Kenya
- Supermarkets Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Positive Forecast Performance
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources