Home Insecticides in Italy
The growing presence of tiger mosquitos in 2017 increased public attention of home insecticides. In central Italy, there was an epidemic of Chikungunya, an infection that humans contract through tiger mosquitos. Public institutions gave information about how to prevent contamination and how to inhibit tiger mosquitos from proliferating. On the one hand, this rise in public awareness increased home insecticide purchases, while, on the other hand, it encouraged a shift from domestic to professiona...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Tiger Mosquito Emergency Intensifies Awareness of Home Insecticides
- Average Unit Prices Dragged Down by Good Performance of Private Label
- Rising Demand for Safety, Especially Within Other Home Insecticides
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson Wax Leads Sales in 2017 Thanks To Comprehensive Offer
- Private Label Ranges Benefit From Favourable Market Conditions
- Domestic Producer Facco Performs Well Due To Strong Brand Awareness and Offer
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Italian Economy and Home Care Market Recover in 2017
- Amazon Introduces New Dash Buttons for Home Care Brands
- Focus on Premium Offerings Boosts Private Label Sales
- Concentration Trend Ongoing, Consumers More Relaxed About Spending on Quality
- Good Growth Expected Over Forecast Period, Although Innovation Will Be Crucial
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources