- HOME INSECTICIDES IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weather Conditions in Germany Favour Home Insecticides
- Innovative Products, Designs and Formats Contribute To Sales
- Green, Wellness and DIY Trends Pose A Threat To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Nature of the Category Means Only Minor Changes in the Competitive Landscape
- Green Products Support the Growth of Brands and Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Records Further Positive Value and Volume Growth in 2017
- Sales Driven by Demand for Greater Sustainability, Convenience and Added Value
- Competition Set To Intensify Further
- Sustainability and Eco-friendliness Versus Convenience and Premiumisation
- Innovation Set To Support Further Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Home Insecticides in Germany
The winter months of 2016/2017 were uncharacteristically mild in Germany, according to meteorologists. The average temperature remained about 1°C higher than the long-term average over 1961-1990. As a result, insects enjoyed fairly good breeding conditions as eggs and larvae were not affected by frost or temperatures below zero. With the following rainy and mild spring and summer months, the populations of mosquitoes, ants, spiders and various other insects were able to thrive. This boosted dema...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Germany market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.