Home Insecticides in France
The weather conditions in France during 2017 were favourable for insects, in turn also having a positive impact on the value sales of home insecticides. However, in January 2019, all synthetic phytosanitary products will no longer be listed on distributors’ shelves: they will only be available behind the counter and upon consumer request. The objective is to offer advice to consumers as to how to reduce and properly use these products, which often contain chemical ingredients considered as posin...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in France market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Legislative Changes Set To Negatively Impact Category
- Tighter Certification and Approval To Result in Further Specialisation and Mergers
- Organic and Bio-control Alternatives Set To Proliferate
- Competitive Landscape
- Three Leading Brands for SC Johnson
- Green Alternatives Gaining Momentum in Ant Control
- Henkel To Potentially Invest Further Within Home Insecticides
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Continue To Suffer From Overpromotion and Changing Trends
- Green Trends and Premiumisation Mitigate Value Erosion
- Henkel Widens Its Share Value and Retains Overall Leadership
- Innovative Packaging As A Differential Advantage for Value Creation
- Both Value and Volume Set To Decline Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources