Home Insecticides in Ecuador
Several factors boost home insecticides in 2016 especially during the early part of the year in the cities from the coastal region. These factors include the high temperatures, which helped support the spread of different diseases carried by the Aedes aegypti mosquito, like zika and dengue. Another key driver of home insecticides was the earthquake in April 2016 on the Ecuadorian coast, specifically in cities from the Manabi province like Pedernales, Manta and Portoviejo, in which the consumptio...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Ecuador market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2016
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Slower Growth in Line With Trend in the Economy
- High Number of Innovative Products and Packaging Launched in Home Care
- Domestic Companies With the Better Performance
- Modern Grocery Retailers Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Lower Volume Growth Rates Are Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 10 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources