Home Insecticides in Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is in the Caribbean and a variety of tropical insects are present throughout the country, including ants, flies, bees, cockroaches and mosquitoes. The rising incidence of mosquito-transmitted viruses, such as dengue fever, chikungunya and Zika, has seen the focus return to mosquito breeding, especially in areas with standing water. Public awareness campaigns and events have been organised around the country, supported by public and private institutions, with hundreds of pe...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Dominican Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Demand for Home Insecticides Remains Strong
- Spray/aerosol Is the Preferred Format
- Insecticide Coils Are Back
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson Dominates Home Insecticides
- Strong International Brands Discourage the Entry of Domestic Players
- Room for Development and Company Activity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand Remains Steady
- Private Label Continues To Expand
- International Brands Lead the Pack
- Traditional Retail Outlets Remain Relevant Despite the Expansion of Modern Rivals
- Home Care Is Set To See Positive Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources