Home Insecticides in the Czech Republic
Home insecticides has seen no significant impact from the COVID-19 crisis as such products are strongly dependent on insect incidences, which are considerable in the Czech Republic. Indeed, home insecticides products are deemed to be essential and, therefore, not among the first products to be rejected for reasons of financial savings – even in times of uncertainty and/or crisis. However, in 2022 rising prices caused by high inflation supported substantial increases in terms of value sales in ho...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Czech Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Home Insecticides in the Czech Republic
- Euromonitor International
- January 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Current value sales rise in response to soaring inflation, while volume sales fall
- Positive volume growth posted only by other home insecticides in 2022
- SC Johnson dominates home insecticides with Biolit and Raid brands
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Growth to remain linked to climate and insect activity, with other home insecticides set to lead in both volume and current value terms
- Alternative permanent solutions present rising threat to home insecticides
- Greater investment expected in eco-friendly options
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- HOME CARE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Home care in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for home care?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Households 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- Summary 1 Research Sources