Home Insecticides in Costa Rica
Given the tropical weather conditions in Costa Rica through most of the year, the demand for home insecticides maintained its regular cyclical pattern in 2017, increasing in relevance between the months of September and November, especially as the country faced extreme weather events and more rain, associated with climate change. The proliferation of insects tends to accompany such meteorological conditions, which major manufacturers of home insecticides used to their advantage to boost sales of...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Costa Rica market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing Weather Patterns Affect Sales
- Product Specialisation and Multiple Performance Claims Continue To Drive Sales of Home Insecticides in Costa Rica
- Safer, More Natural Yet Still Effective Insecticides Are Set To Continue To Gain Momentum
- Competitive Landscape
- A Major International Player Continues To Dominate Home Insecticides
- the Role of Other Players
- Product Polarisation Should Gain Momentum, With Specialised Added-value Alternatives and Private Label Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Increasing Polarisation, With the Rising Penetration of Private Label Brands and the Further Offer of Added-value Innovations
- Global and Regional Players Increase Their Penetration in Most Categories, Using Their Strong Brand Awareness To Provide More Integrated Home Care Solutions
- Major Players React To Private Label Proposals by Increasing Their Penetration Across Multiple Categories, Whilst Adopting More Aggressive Pricing Strategies
- Modern Grocery Retailers Continue To Increase Their Relevance; Independent Small Grocers Capitalise on Their Convenient and Affordable Proposals
- Innovation Should Continue To Gain Momentum, Along With Additional Segmentation Efforts and the Use of Multiple Functional Claims
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources