Home Insecticides in Canada
Value sales of home insecticide are expected to decline at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period. Home insecticides is always vulnerable to lower demand due to Canada’s climate, which is mostly colder, except in summers, preventing heavy breeding of harmful insects in the country. Categories like insecticide coils are mostly used only during vacations in resorts or cottage stays. Insecticide baits and spray/aerosol insecticides are anticipated to remain flat as the categories are primari...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Canada market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Home Insecticide Sales Expected To Decline in the Forecast Period
- Climate Change, Urban/suburban Planning Could Foster Insect Proliferation
- Pest Control Services Pose Challenges To Home Insecticides Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Remains the Undisputed Leader
- Highly Regulated Market Prevents Entry of New Players
- Consumers Prefer To Purchase Insecticides From Other Home Care Non-grocery Retailers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Spray/Aerosol Insecticides by Type: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Modest Growth for Home Care
- More Emphasis on Green Products
- International Players Continue To Lead
- Manufacturers Are Trying To Revive the Market With Innovation
- Home Care Is Expected To Slow Down
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources