Home Insecticides in Cameroon
Tropical weather conditions are traditionally strong drivers of demand for home insecticides as Cameroon is found in a malaria-endemic zone. Others factors for growth include awareness activities by medical authorities in the country to try and reduce the proliferation of mosquitoes, and hence drive a downward trend in rates of malaria infection. However, these same campaigns have only helped to strengthen the competition coming from the use of treated mosquito nets, which are distributed free o...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Cameroon market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Home Records Robust Growth in 2016
- Consumer Demand for More Affordable Standard and Economy Products Increases
- International Players Maintain Strong Presence on the Home Care Market
- Independent Small Grocers Remains Important Despite Growth in Modern Retailing
- Forecast Growth Remains Positive
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources