Home Insecticides in Bolivia
The most common household insects in Bolivia are ants, flies and spiders. The Bolivian climate varies greatly from east to west, creating positive conditions for all kinds of insects. Ants, spiders and flies are prevalent in the west of the country, while in the east, mosquitoes and flies flourish. The Bolivian Ministry of Health has identified that eight insects inhabit the country which transmit 12 diseases, some with higher incidences and fatal. Diseases such as Dengue, Zika, Chikungunya, Yel...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Bolivia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wide Variety of Insects Prosper in Bolivia's Diverse Regional Climate
- Sales of Home Insecticides Are Season Dependant
- Availability and Low Prices Make Spray/aerosol the Preferred Product for Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Lead Home Insecticides in Bolivia
- Small Size of Category Is Discouraging To Local Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Awareness of Home Care in Bolivia Increases During 2017
- Low Prices Drive Growth of Volume Sales
- Unilever Andina SA Remains Leading Company of Home Care
- Traditional Channel Strengthens Over 2017
- Home Care Is Set To Continue To Grow, Supported by Emerging Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources