Home Insecticides in Belarus
In 2016 and 2017, home insecticides posted low volume growth, which was in contrast to the double-digit decline posted in 2015. Growth took place in all categories, but was most notable for the modern and convenient options of electric insecticides. In order to attract local consumers, some multinational players decreased unit prices for rather expensive fumigators in 2017. For example, SC Johnson & Son decreased the price on its Raid fumigator by more than 10%. In addition, more inexpensive loc...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Belarus market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Number of Mosquitos and Cheaper Products Positively Affect Home Insecticides in Belarus
- Insecticides Against Flying Insects Are Increasingly Popular
- Electric Insecticides Posts the Fastest Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragmentation Declines Within Home Insecticides
- Home Insecticides Remains the Category With the Largest Share of Local Manufacturers
- Major Competition Continues To Be on Price
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Records Slight Growth After Several Years of Decline
- Growing Number of Home Care Products Are Purchased at A Discount
- Despite Interest in Inexpensive Products, Multinational Brands Dominate Sales
- Drugstores and Supermarkets Become Major Home Care Retailers
- Home Care To See Low Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources