Home Insecticides in Azerbaijan
During 2017, home insecticides volume sales posted a marginal reduction, while faster value sales growth was driven by inflating prices. The fluctuating exchange rate has made imports more expensive, pushing up prices of most home insecticides, which are primarily imported to Azerbaijan from Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, China and other countries. Due to consumers’ reduced purchasing power, traditional methods of repelling insects have come back into use. For example, the application of edible fats a...
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Azerbaijan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME INSECTICIDES IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Value Sales Growth Supported by Rising Unit Price
- Seasonality Characterises Home Insecticides in Azerbaijan
- Home Insecticides Expected To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Arnest Oao Leads Home Insecticides
- Internationals Lead Home Insecticides Due To A Lack of Local Manufacture
- Modern Grocery Channels Support Packaged Home Insecticides
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Value Growth Reflects Unstable Monetary System
- More Expensive Imports Push Consumers To Seek Economy Products, Bargains and Promotions
- International Brands Benefit From Consumers' High Brand Recognition
- Modern Grocery Channels Grow Extensively, Introducing New Purchasing Habits To Local Consumers
- Home Care To Head Towards Saturation in Azerbaijan Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources